Friday, February 18, 2011

At this time in my life God is calling me to...

February 18, 2011

The reflection question I would suggest is,

“Is there anything I feel God is calling me at this time? OR “Is there anything “more” and beyond where I am in life now that I sense God is calling me to at this time?


Some thoughts that might help our Faith Sharing Reflection when we gather in groups if we engage in reflection on the Bible passages on a regular basis.

Over these Sundays we are hearing the Gospel passages form what is called “The Sermon On The Mount” in Matthew’s Gospel.

Right now it is the part
“You have heard it said but I say to you…”

Some starters
As a priest) I am expected to “say Mass” on Sunday morning at 9:00 10:30 and 12:00 noon but I say to you…
(Thought I would start with one for myself)

In my job I am expected to fulfill my job description but I say to you….

I have an obligation to give my children food and shelter but I say to you…

How about coming up with some examples of your own!!!

And so…
“Is there anything I feel God is calling me at this time? OR “Is there anything “more” and beyond where I am in life now that God is calling me to at this time?